Unani/sciatic pain in both buttocks

43 years male with 58 kg weight, 5.9" height. Severe sciatic pain in both buttocks since Oct 2011. MRI showed disc bulging in L4-L5, L5-S1. Tried Alopathy, Ayurvedic, Homeopathy. Not able to walk more than 1/2 Km. Not able to travel in city bus. Not able to site more than 15 minutes.

Mr. Rao,
I believ you should take the services of a physiotherapist as Unani system requires you to be physically present before the physician, consult a Unani practitioner in person as online consultation would not be possible in your case.

Take Care
Dr. Seema Abbasi

Dr.Seema Nigar Alvi

Question pertaining to issues of health and seeking unani treatment and. The phaemacological effects of Unani drugs .The methodology of unani drugs and their efficacy. Unani drugs are indeed highly effdective in curing various diseases.

Since past seven years I have been successful in curing various patients through Greek Medicine { i.e Unani Medicine}.My expertises are in Gynaecology , respiratory and skin disorders , gastrointestinal disorders etc..

Medical Graduate in Unani Medicine From Indias Most illustrious Institution - the Hamdard University , New Delhi. Post graduate in Public health and Communty medicine From LU