Unani/sciatic pain in both buttocks

Question
43 years male with 58 kg weight, 5.9" height. Severe sciatic pain in both buttocks since Oct 2011. MRI showed disc bulging in L4-L5, L5-S1. Tried Alopathy, Ayurvedic, Homeopathy. Not able to walk more than 1/2 Km. Not able to travel in city bus. Not able to site more than 15 minutes.

Answer
Mr. Rao,
I believ you should take the services of a physiotherapist as Unani system requires you to be physically present before the physician, consult a Unani practitioner in person as online consultation would not be possible in your case.

Thanks
Take Care
Dr. Seema Abbasi

Unani

Dr.Seema Nigar Alvi