Unani/height increase

hello sir,
  iam 17 years old iam iam 5ft 5" is there anything whichcan help increase my height. i take  a regular well balanceddiet and have active participation in sports

Apart from taking a regular well balanced diet and active participation in sports, you should get 7-8 hours' sleep daily, go to bed early and rise up early, go for morning walk (brisk walking) and take more proteins (especially chicken and fish) in diet.

Dr Mohd Tariq Salman

I can answer questions related to the scientific basis of the use of unani drugs, their pharmacological properties, possible adverse effects and interaction with allopathic drugs. I can also give expert opinion on research methodology for the scientific validation of unani medicines including pharmacological screening and clinical trials. I would not be able to answer questions on compound unani formulations unless I know their ingredients.

Research on antimicrobial activity of unani drug and knowledge, attitude and practices of North Indians regarding use of herbal drugs (incliding Ayurvedic, Unani and home made remedies).

Era's Lucknow Medical College, Lucknow and Aligarh Muslim Uiversity, Aligarh, India.

British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, JK Science, Natural Product Radiance, Hippocratic Journal of Unani Medicine and Unimed Kulliyat.

MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)