Unani/height increase

hello ma'am
  iam 17 years old iam iam 5ft 5" is there anything whichcan help increase my height ? i take a regular and well planned diet and active in sports

Sorry for the delay in answering your question.

Well,Unani medicine can help you increase your height but the process is slow because as you grow the sealing of growing ends of bones sets in.
So if you want I can advice you some medicine that can help you.
Send me a mail on alviseema@gmail.com
Take Care
DR. Seema

Dr.Seema Nigar Alvi

Question pertaining to issues of health and seeking unani treatment and. The phaemacological effects of Unani drugs .The methodology of unani drugs and their efficacy. Unani drugs are indeed highly effdective in curing various diseases.

Since past seven years I have been successful in curing various patients through Greek Medicine { i.e Unani Medicine}.My expertises are in Gynaecology , respiratory and skin disorders , gastrointestinal disorders etc..

Medical Graduate in Unani Medicine From Indias Most illustrious Institution - the Hamdard University , New Delhi. Post graduate in Public health and Communty medicine From LU