Unani/health problem

My questions are related to my daughter who's age is 18 years and she is suffering from the following problems. Please advise.

(1) Allergy to dust,cold water/cold milk and atmosphere change from hot to cold.(sneezing continuous for few minutes and finally ends up with head ache)

(2) Suffering from severe acidity.

(3) Suffering from constipation.

Hi Ikram
Assalaam Alaikum Thanks for the question.

You can start up with Majun Falasfa two teaspoon twice a day for 15 days
Also give Itreephal astokhuddoos one teaspoon twice a day after meals for 15 days.

Thanks and let me know about her ehalth after 15 days.

Dr.Seema Nigar Alvi

Question pertaining to issues of health and seeking unani treatment and. The phaemacological effects of Unani drugs .The methodology of unani drugs and their efficacy. Unani drugs are indeed highly effdective in curing various diseases.

Since past seven years I have been successful in curing various patients through Greek Medicine { i.e Unani Medicine}.My expertises are in Gynaecology , respiratory and skin disorders , gastrointestinal disorders etc..

Medical Graduate in Unani Medicine From Indias Most illustrious Institution - the Hamdard University , New Delhi. Post graduate in Public health and Communty medicine From LU