You are here:

Unani/right big testis


 I am 52 years old, wt.82kg, diabetes since 2010.
My problem is since two years I find my right testis double the size
of left testis. When I hold the right testis in hand I feel like two
balls inside. I feel sometimes difficult to wear pants, as there is

    I do not know whether it is hernia of some other problem.

Please advice me as soon as possible

Jazakalla khairun.

Dear Syed Ahmed Sahib I suggest you to take USG Scrotum this will let us know whether it is hydrocele or hernia or someother thing.
it is just a small scanning all the centres having ultrasound do this.We will see the treatment aspect later. pls mail me at
with regards
Dr. Habibullah


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Dr. V. Habibullah


I can answer any question related to Unani system of Medicine, Indian medicine and its research related works. I will be extremely happy to share my knowledge and be one of the member of your regular mailing list.


I have been teaching Unani system of Medicine in Govt. Unani Medical college, Chennai - 106. for the past 5 years

Govt. Unani medical College Chennai

B.U.M.S. from University of Madras, Chennai in 1993 through Govt. Unani Medical College, Chennai M.D. in Unani pharmacology from NTR University of Health sciences in 1998 through Govt. Nizamia Tibbi College, Charminar, Hyderabad

Past/Present Clients
My students, teachers, friends and colleagues.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]