Unani/h pylori or stomach ulcer

Aoa sir. I m from pakistan.Yesterday I went for test of h pylori and shockingly it was positive. I m very worried nd I m badly suffering from stomach ulcer. I have read about mastic gum kindly help me is this mastic really helpful for curing ulcer and if yes then if there is any unani medicine which is made of mastic gum? Plz also guide me where we can buy mastic gum.plz plz help me I have severe stomach problem

Dear Sabahat sorry for the late response, There is a compound drug available in the name of Jawarish e Mastagi it is manufactured by Hamdard Pharma.  Hope it is available with Hamdard Dealer near your place.  If your problem doesnt subside pls contact me once again.
Thanks for your query.

Dr. V. Habibullah

I can answer any question related to Unani system of Medicine, Indian medicine and its research related works. I will be extremely happy to share my knowledge and be one of the member of your regular mailing list.

I have been teaching Unani system of Medicine in Govt. Unani Medical college, Chennai - 106. for the past 5 years

Govt. Unani medical College Chennai

B.U.M.S. from University of Madras, Chennai in 1993 through Govt. Unani Medical College, Chennai M.D. in Unani pharmacology from NTR University of Health sciences in 1998 through Govt. Nizamia Tibbi College, Charminar, Hyderabad

My students, teachers, friends and colleagues.