Unani/h pylori or stomach ulcer

Question
Aoa sir. I m from pakistan.Yesterday I went for test of h pylori and shockingly it was positive. I m very worried nd I m badly suffering from stomach ulcer. I have read about mastic gum kindly help me is this mastic gum.is really helpful for curing ulcer and if yes then if there is any unani medicine which is made of mastic gum? Plz also guide me where we can buy mastic gum.plz plz help me I have severe stomach problem

Answer
WA.
Dear Sabahat sorry for the late response, There is a compound drug available in the name of Jawarish e Mastagi it is manufactured by Hamdard Pharma.  Hope it is available with Hamdard Dealer near your place.  If your problem doesnt subside pls contact me once again.
Thanks for your query.

Unani

Dr. V. Habibullah