Unani/hep b

hi dear doctor for the past 6 to 7 years i am sufering hepatitis b ,is there any treatment in unani for this or not ?,as i heard it is uncurable desese.i suffer sexual dysfunction ,kindly advice me thank you very much.

Thank you for the question.
You can start with Majoon dabeedul ward 5 gm twice a day and sharbat kamooni and sharbat baadyaan 5 ml 5 ml each in half a glass of water, twice a day. Take all medicines for 3 months and get your LFT done again.

Take Care

Dr.Seema Nigar Alvi

Question pertaining to issues of health and seeking unani treatment and. The phaemacological effects of Unani drugs .The methodology of unani drugs and their efficacy. Unani drugs are indeed highly effdective in curing various diseases.

Since past seven years I have been successful in curing various patients through Greek Medicine { i.e Unani Medicine}.My expertises are in Gynaecology , respiratory and skin disorders , gastrointestinal disorders etc..

Medical Graduate in Unani Medicine From Indias Most illustrious Institution - the Hamdard University , New Delhi. Post graduate in Public health and Communty medicine From LU