Understanding Computers/what are DDR Ram and L1 L2 and L3 Cache

Just wondering what is  DDR Memory and L1, L2 and L3 cache memory how they works ?.

Hello Hilal:
Thanks for asking this question.

Cache design is a key strategy which is directly responsible for CPU and system performance.
Please see the following article that describes more details about multi-level storage strategy for improving performance of computer (CPU to levels of Caches).

Understanding Computers

I can answer questions regarding general computers, data base, software, system design, Mainframe, SAP system, and word processing packages and programming.
I am also an avid golfer, and welcome to Simple Golf Swing and Secrets!
iPAD Video Lesson is available now for great training. Please check this site. iPAD Video Lesson Site!

Natural Vision Care, Eye Exercise!

Have a great day!

I have been working in Computer Information Systems area for past 20 years. My expertise includes programming, system design, data base design, and end user computing and ERP/SAP implementation. Currently I am actively involved in SAP System Design and Implementation.
...SAP Training Place!

...Ultimate SAP Training System - Computer Based Training! Learn SAP - Knowledge is Power for IT Pros!
...SAP Book review from Amazon!

...Learn how to earn income online via Affiliate Internet Marketing (AIM), Check below!
=>Click this!
=>Click this for fun AIM!

To Learn SAP:
How to grasp High Level and Fundamental Understandings of SAP system?

SAP Training Place!
VLOOKUP is a simple and powerful tool in EXCEL.
How to merge Excel files using VLOOKUP?
Make an International Phone Call
my Learn SAP - Knowledge is Power for IT Pros!
my Learn Golf - Simple and Straight!

I have completed Master degree in Computer Information Systems.

TOSHIBA PC - Smart Choice!