Understanding Computers/cleaning dust under keyboard

Question
I have dust under the keyboard, some of it is deeply embedded under the keys. How do I clean this dust? Will a household vacum cleaner damage the keyboard?
Thanks!

Answer
Hello jack:
Thanks for asking this question.
I recommend that you first remove plastic cap with letter/number. You can easily take it out from the key board. Then, you will see dust a lot better.  You can use tooth pick, maybe two of them to pick the dust or to let the dust loose.  You can use vacuum cleaner with lower strength with plugging the narrow tube.  Please turn off pc before doing anything.  
Thanks.  

Understanding Computers

dan