Understanding Computers/new computer

Hi Dan, I have probably a simple question. i bought a refurbished Dell on Ebay which runs Windows 7 and my old computer runs XP. I'm trying to transfer my info over. I have plugged the new computer into power source and run an ethernet line from the new one to the router. I want to use the Windows Easy Transfer to get my files over, it's all downloaded and done from the XP side, but I can't find my new computer to run it on that one. What do I do to see that on my screen while the old one is still hooked up via ethernet as well? Thanks in advance!

Hello Sara,
Thanks for asking this question.

Please go to the following website, and look at video.  It should give you details.

I hope this helps you.

Understanding Computers

I can answer questions regarding general computers, data base, software, system design, Mainframe, SAP system, and word processing packages and programming.
I am also an avid golfer, and welcome to Simple Golf Swing and Secrets!
iPAD Video Lesson is available now for great training. Please check this site. iPAD Video Lesson Site!

Natural Vision Care, Eye Exercise!

Have a great day!

I have been working in Computer Information Systems area for past 20 years. My expertise includes programming, system design, data base design, and end user computing and ERP/SAP implementation. Currently I am actively involved in SAP System Design and Implementation.
...SAP Training Place!

...Ultimate SAP Training System - Computer Based Training!
...my Learn SAP - Knowledge is Power for IT Pros!
...SAP Book review from Amazon!

...Learn how to earn income online via Affiliate Internet Marketing (AIM), Check below!
=>Click this!
=>Click this for fun AIM!

To Learn SAP:
How to grasp High Level and Fundamental Understandings of SAP system?

SAP Training Place!
VLOOKUP is a simple and powerful tool in EXCEL.
How to merge Excel files using VLOOKUP?
Make an International Phone Call
my Learn SAP - Knowledge is Power for IT Pros!
my Learn Golf - Simple and Straight!

I have completed Master degree in Computer Information Systems.

TOSHIBA PC - Smart Choice!