Understanding Computers/WOTS IT MEAN

(This is not a spam question or a homework question)
I was wondering would you please explain to me in a simple way that I can understand: wot does it mean be “streaming”?

Hello Cameron:
Thanks for asking this question.

Stream by itself means flow or delivery of media or object from sender to receiver.
The following is how wikipedia defines it:
Streaming media is multimedia that is constantly received by and presented to an end-user while being delivered by a provider. The verb "to stream" refers to the process of delivering media in this manner; the term refers to the delivery method of the medium rather than the medium itself.

Nowadays, we see a lot talking about video streaming from website, not in video tape in traditional way.
As long as you know the site/url, then the receiver will constantly get the flow/delivery of media, such as news or updates or statistics.  Webcast is another example that you can get the live broadcasting of a certain events such as Olympic, wedding and inauguration service. Recently I was able to participate in the Family Engagement event that was taking place live in the Europe from US via Skype Webcam.

Hope this helps your understanding.  

Understanding Computers

I can answer questions regarding general computers, data base, software, system design, Mainframe, SAP system, and word processing packages and programming.
I am also an avid golfer, and welcome to Simple Golf Swing and Secrets!
iPAD Video Lesson is available now for great training. Please check this site. iPAD Video Lesson Site!

Natural Vision Care, Eye Exercise!

Have a great day!

I have been working in Computer Information Systems area for past 20 years. My expertise includes programming, system design, data base design, and end user computing and ERP/SAP implementation. Currently I am actively involved in SAP System Design and Implementation.
...SAP Training Place!

...Ultimate SAP Training System - Computer Based Training!
...my Learn SAP - Knowledge is Power for IT Pros!
...SAP Book review from Amazon!

...Learn how to earn income online via Affiliate Internet Marketing (AIM), Check below!
=>Click this!
=>Click this for fun AIM!

To Learn SAP:
How to grasp High Level and Fundamental Understandings of SAP system?

SAP Training Place!
VLOOKUP is a simple and powerful tool in EXCEL.
How to merge Excel files using VLOOKUP?
Make an International Phone Call
my Learn SAP - Knowledge is Power for IT Pros!
my Learn Golf - Simple and Straight!

I have completed Master degree in Computer Information Systems.

TOSHIBA PC - Smart Choice!