Understanding Computers/Copying

I'm copying a document from the internet into word. Everything was going great until a couple of hours ago.  Each time I try to copy a new paragraph, the paragraph that I previously copied appears.  I've tried deleting, cutting, shutting down and starting over.  Nothing works, the same paragraph appears.

I'm using ctrl c and ctrl v. I have a Dell Windows Vista.

Thank you

Hello Sandy:
Thanks for asking this question.  Please try one of these:
1. The clipboard may be corrupted/disabled. When you copy something, it copys it to the Clipboard so that you can paste it later. Please check to see that the Clipboard service is enabled. You can go to START, RUN, and Type Services.msc. And look for clipboard and make sure its automatic/enabled/started.
2. Search for program Silverlight in START. Then click the "Permissions" tab and scroll down to the entry for Regex Hero and remove it.

I hope one of these works fine for you.

Understanding Computers

I can answer questions regarding general computers, data base, software, system design, Mainframe, SAP system, and word processing packages and programming.
I am also an avid golfer, and welcome to Simple Golf Swing and Secrets!
iPAD Video Lesson is available now for great training. Please check this site. iPAD Video Lesson Site!

Natural Vision Care, Eye Exercise!

Have a great day!

I have been working in Computer Information Systems area for past 20 years. My expertise includes programming, system design, data base design, and end user computing and ERP/SAP implementation. Currently I am actively involved in SAP System Design and Implementation.
...SAP Training Place!

...Ultimate SAP Training System - Computer Based Training!
...my Learn SAP - Knowledge is Power for IT Pros!
...SAP Book review from Amazon!

...Learn how to earn income online via Affiliate Internet Marketing (AIM), Check below!
=>Click this!
=>Click this for fun AIM!

To Learn SAP:
How to grasp High Level and Fundamental Understandings of SAP system?

SAP Training Place!
VLOOKUP is a simple and powerful tool in EXCEL.
How to merge Excel files using VLOOKUP?
Make an International Phone Call
my Learn SAP - Knowledge is Power for IT Pros!
my Learn Golf - Simple and Straight!

I have completed Master degree in Computer Information Systems.

TOSHIBA PC - Smart Choice!