Understanding Computers/Can't print pics

Hello Dan   :)
I'm in the beginnings of building my own art bizness!  I'm trying to use my new 4 in 1 by Canon, but I keep having problems getting the pics I want, to print.   Maybe some of my problems are "copyright" issues???
Right now my biggest problem is:
I download pics from friend's photos on Facebook onto my computer (Dell). Then I try to print multiple (different) pics on MS Print Wizard so I can have little copies with which to make jewelry (contact sheet layout). I use friend's pics as give-away gifts for practicing and as samples for future client's to see.
I can't get the pics from my computer (downloaded copies) or facebook to print wizard.
I hope I didn't ramble!!  
Thanks for trying!!!!

Hello Holly:
Thanks for asking this question.

I am not quite sure of your issue:
"I can't get the pics from my computer (downloaded copies) or facebook to print wizard."

Can you see the file name of photo in your folder?  When you double click it, can you see the picture on the screen?  If this does not work, then there may be a problem with file or file name.  Can you rename it with suffix that has the same as another picture that are working fine?  Still, I can not see the whole issue, but I hope you can try a couple of things.

Understanding Computers

I can answer questions regarding general computers, data base, software, system design, Mainframe, SAP system, and word processing packages and programming.
I am also an avid golfer, and welcome to Simple Golf Swing and Secrets!
iPAD Video Lesson is available now for great training. Please check this site. iPAD Video Lesson Site!

Natural Vision Care, Eye Exercise!

Have a great day!

I have been working in Computer Information Systems area for past 20 years. My expertise includes programming, system design, data base design, and end user computing and ERP/SAP implementation. Currently I am actively involved in SAP System Design and Implementation.
...SAP Training Place!

...Ultimate SAP Training System - Computer Based Training!
...my Learn SAP - Knowledge is Power for IT Pros!
...SAP Book review from Amazon!

...Learn how to earn income online via Affiliate Internet Marketing (AIM), Check below!
=>Click this!
=>Click this for fun AIM!

To Learn SAP:
How to grasp High Level and Fundamental Understandings of SAP system?

SAP Training Place!
VLOOKUP is a simple and powerful tool in EXCEL.
How to merge Excel files using VLOOKUP?
Make an International Phone Call
my Learn SAP - Knowledge is Power for IT Pros!
my Learn Golf - Simple and Straight!

I have completed Master degree in Computer Information Systems.

TOSHIBA PC - Smart Choice!