Understanding Computers/Kind of laptop?

Question
Hi. I need to know exactly what kind of computer I have so I can replace the battery, but all I know is it's an HP Pavilion. There's no sticker anywhere on it, and I can't find the system info anywhere. Can you help me? I'm using Windows 8. Thank you.

Answer
Hello Amber:
Thanks for asking this question.

Please go to Control Panel and you will see variety of options such as System and Security.
In particular, system option will give you details of OS and window and RAM and 64 bit processing and CPU.
In your situation, I recommend to take out battery pack itself out of laptop, and you will find out serial number and model number.  This may be the most accurate info that you need to replace your battery.

I hope this helps you.
Thanks.  

Understanding Computers

dan