Understanding Computers/Question

Question
Do you know how to fix my laptop's infected files and improve system performance?

Answer
Hello Wayne:
Thanks for asking this question.

As you may know, it is not uncommon that PC or laptop can be affected by virus, and there is easy way to detect files and clean up the computer.
There are many software available to scan for such affected files and help to clean up the files.

Please see the following site for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/how-remove-computer-virus#how-remove-

Also, you may need to re-construct Registry system to really speed up performance of PC, but this needs special software, not by manual process.  You can find some Registry clean up programs available commercially.

Thanks, and hope this helps your situation.
Thanks.  

Understanding Computers

dan