Understanding Computers/Online Status

This may seem like a stupid question but what happens to e-mail addresses when the subscriber expires?  Is there a time limit when an address has no activity that it is automatically deactivated?  The same for facebook accounts.  I can envision receiving solicitations and sales offers long after I have passed on.

Hello John:
Thanks for asking this question.

When email address (email account) is expired by subscriber, the activity of this account (sending and receiving) will not be in operational (suspended).  If someone sends the email to the expired (i.e. invalid) email account, the sender's message will be bounced and the sender will be notified of un-deliverable message.  The effect could be immediate, but I am not sure of grace period (i.e. accept for some time).  This may be a little bit different among email providers, but you can test it if you are concerned of details.  

For instance, if you have been in the college for some years, and when you graduate, the email account will be expired like one month after the graduation.  If you try to send email to your previous college email account, you will get the bounced message.

I hope this helps, but if you are considering to expire it because of personal or financial purpose, I recommend you to read terms and account details.

Thanks, and hope this helps you.  

Understanding Computers

I can answer questions regarding general computers, data base, software, system design, Mainframe, SAP system, and word processing packages and programming.
I am also an avid golfer, and welcome to Simple Golf Swing and Secrets!
iPAD Video Lesson is available now for great training. Please check this site. iPAD Video Lesson Site!

Natural Vision Care, Eye Exercise!

Have a great day!

I have been working in Computer Information Systems area for past 20 years. My expertise includes programming, system design, data base design, and end user computing and ERP/SAP implementation. Currently I am actively involved in SAP System Design and Implementation.
...SAP Training Place!

...Ultimate SAP Training System - Computer Based Training!
...my Learn SAP - Knowledge is Power for IT Pros!
...SAP Book review from Amazon!

...Learn how to earn income online via Affiliate Internet Marketing (AIM), Check below!
=>Click this!
=>Click this for fun AIM!

To Learn SAP:
How to grasp High Level and Fundamental Understandings of SAP system?

SAP Training Place!
VLOOKUP is a simple and powerful tool in EXCEL.
How to merge Excel files using VLOOKUP?
Make an International Phone Call
my Learn SAP - Knowledge is Power for IT Pros!
my Learn Golf - Simple and Straight!

I have completed Master degree in Computer Information Systems.

TOSHIBA PC - Smart Choice!