Understanding Computers/information

Question
QUESTION: sir in my computer i've installed television fanatic but now my computer doesn't have capacity and i want to delete it but i'can't be possible to delete it because it gives me an error. then how can i delete it?

ANSWER: Hello Shani,
Thanks for asking this question.
Normally, the software program can be uninstalled by running Uninstall program in Control Panel.
I am not quite sure what kind of error you are getting or what kind of way you took.
As an alternative way, please search for the television Fanatic program directly using Search function, and you try to delete the files or programs with right-click of mouse and delete.

I hope this helps you.
Thanks.  

QUESTION: sir the main problem is that in "add or remove programs" icon "Television Fanatic" is not appearing so i am not able to delete it. Another main problem is that when i press right click button of mouse to choose television fanatic icon there is no option to uninstall it Now tell me please what i've to do ?

Answer
Hello Shani,
Let's try a different way.
First, please get into Command Prompt mode.
In search option, please type command, and make sure to be in command mode.  I.e. you should see
something like C:\Users...  in blank screen.
Then, before you do any thing, do a testing to delete sample small file using DEL command.
Once you are doing fine, then DEL(delete) the Television Fanatic file with full path name and program name.
I hope this works for you.
Thanks.

Understanding Computers

dan