Unitarians/The Unitarian faith

Question
Holy greetings to you Jim

I wrote to you, concerning the common belief of Unitarians, that the godhead is a single-personhood, a part of which believes this one and only God came in flesh as a man, even in the person of Jesus Christ. As such, I think usually a differenciation is made with Unitarians and unitarians.
Which of the two groups are you affiliated with? I am of the group of unitarians called oneness apostolics or oneness Pentecostals.
The Lord bless you as I await your reply.

Yours in Jesus
David

Answer
David,

I am a member of a Unitarian Universalist Congregation which is affiliated with the Unitarian Universalist Association (www.uua.org).

We don't espouse one belief that all members must believe.  Many of our members identify themselves as believers in other religions than Christianity.  Our Christian members may be unitarians, universalists, or another sect.

Jim  

Unitarians

Jim