Upper Cervical Chiropractic/crepitus in toddlers neck

exelacia wrote at 2010-06-28 12:21:37
My toddler has a similar problem but from side to side. No pain but it concerns me. Has been for 2 years. Does he have a possible injury or what else could cause this?

DKR wrote at 2016-08-08 18:38:17
As speaking from an Upper Cervical Chiropractic background, if the crepitus is happening every time the child extends the neck - it is NOT cavitation, think tendon and beyond.  Cavitation take 15 mins for a reorganization of the gas bubbles.  Also, the lady states that her child has NO pain.  I absolutely agree that UpC will benefit the toddler, however, attention should be given to detail when answering such questions - especially online.

Upper Cervical Chiropractic

Grayson Blom