Upper Cervical Chiropractic/Neck tension, vertigo and sugar sensitivity

aware wrote at 2012-05-24 11:28:46
I have lots of similar symptoms to yours as well as tinnitus, and everything is worse after eating or drinking anything with sugar. I have been diagnosed by my GP with Candida after a saliva test. I took antibiotics for many years to control acne, so now I'm learning how my health went horribly wrong.  

itsLYME wrote at 2012-09-29 21:50:51
Sounds like a classic case of chronic lyme disease. Good luck finding help. I'm looking for LLMD that takes health ins. But no luck. I'm in california & doctors are clueless about lyme.  

Tony wrote at 2012-11-14 20:51:47
JUST SEEN THIS AS I WAS TRAWLING THE WEB. I have been diagnosed with cervical spondilosis myelopathy. From disc degeneration in the neck caused by years of desk and laptop/computer work and poor posture in the gym. It started like yours with sporadic dizzy/high feelings out of the blue and a weird adrenaline rush and my arms hands and feet went very light and tingly and my coordination was off. Couldn't write or do fine tasks and a huge tremor. I wrote it off as sporadic anxiety until March 2012 when i had a huge episode where my entire body went into a paralysis and i was shaking with the adrenal rush. Thats when i connected it to the neck pain and cracking id had. A&E and a Mri scan shows the damage as my spinal cord is now being crushed by slipped vertebrae. The doctors still dont know much about this disease and its course/symptoms. But you are right the pain is chronic and whilst i felt it was low grade clearly it isnt but is being masked by adrenaline and dopamine rushes that keep me in a constant state of panic like anxiety attacks masking the pain. I have this 24/7 with some days worse than others, Best days are just nagging chronic neck pain, worse days are the panic rushes and paralysis. My feet are now numb. and its spreading. You need to get this seen to ASAP as it can led to disability. I am fighting with my neuro to go for surgery as  my case is well past the pain killer/medication stage. I dont want to be paralysed by this.  Take care..

Greg wrote at 2013-01-24 21:58:22
It may be a bit late to post this, but have you considered Hypoglycemia?  

Upper Cervical Chiropractic

Grayson Blom

My area of expertise is the detection and correction of subluxation. A subluxation is the misalignment of a bone to the extent that it puts abnormal pressure on and interferes with the communication between the brain and the rest of the body. Putting pressure on nerves and interfering with those mental impulses going from the brain to the rest of the body. Brain to body communication is essential to maintain health! According to Grayís Anatomy the purpose of the nervous system is to control and coordinate all the cell, tissues, organs, and systemís in the body and to adapt that personís body to the environment around them. So if the purpose of the nervous system is to control and coordinate everything in the body then it would make sense that we would want to take care of this system. Therefore interference to the nervous system or lack of communication between the brain and the body would then be the most common cause of health problems in the world today.

Trained and certified in the Upper Cervical Procedure through the KCUCS, Blair Upper Cervical Society, and in the Othrospinology procedure. Post graduate Upper Cervical diplomate through in the Upper Cervical Procedure through Sherman College.

KCUCS - Knee Chest Upper Cervical Specific, IUCI - International Upper Cervical Institute, Blair Upper Cervical Chiropractic Society, ICA Ė International Chiropractic Association, Palmer College of Chiropractic Alumni.

Feb 2008 Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport IA Degree: Doctor of Chiropractic May 2004 Boise State University, Boise ID Degree: Bachelor of Science Major: Biology Microbiological emphasis Minor: Chemistry, and Music Theory