Urban Legends/Is This For Real?

Question
2_girls
2_girls  

The attached picture of an alleged experiment by Dr. Mengele on these twins during the Holocaust seems too ghastly to be real.

Do you think it is real? I don't understand how these children could still be alive and standing after allegedly being sewn together like this.   

Thank you for your feedback.

Answer
Jim,

I've done a bit of research just now, on your question, but I don't have an answer for you.
It is known that there were human experiments performed by the Nazis, and it is possible this was one of them.

In all of the reports I found, the twins sewn together didn't live for very long after the procedure, as you correctly surmise.

Sorry I can't be of more help on this one!

Sincerely,

Cassandra

Urban Legends

Cassandra