Urology/penile adhesions at 15

PenileA wrote at 2009-09-03 03:56:45
I also have this problem, yet i am 14 .

i do not want to consult my mother or docter ... dont want girls to see it either for embarassment . ima just go boil a knife and use that .

kyle wrote at 2009-10-18 20:49:11
i am having a surgery about this tomorrow and i am scared to have it done but i think it will be ok ill tell you how it went. the doc discovered this just a few months ago and ill have them removed. im am also 15 just to let you know

cookies wrote at 2009-11-19 14:45:46
Good thing you're getting it done young.

I just had the surgery done yesterday and i'm 20.

If you're thinking of doing it yourself, trust me you shouldn't. I told my dad about it a week ago, and he was actually understanding and cared, so he scheduled an appointment with a urologist. A week later I was scheduled for surgery and just had it done.

It was completely painless, they gassed and knocked me out, and I awoke 45 minutes later. The only thing to worry about is the recovery time, getting any erections will pop stitches, which hurt. Luckily my dad works for a medical supply company where he's in contact with medical professionals. One of his friends gave me a special ointment to put on the wounds that promotes healing dramatically, I can give you the name of the ointment if wanted.

Final advice though, don't be an idiot and do it yourself. You can severly mess it up and have it looking a lot worse than it is now. SO what's a few minutes of being embarassed by telling your parents vs a lifetime of living with a deformed penis??

P.S. next day after the surgery and i'm already back to school and work, so it really is a MINOR procedure

Momma Bear wrote at 2013-02-19 01:44:43
I'm a mother of a 4 month old boy with penile adhesions caused by his circumcision. I am freaking out that this will effect him later on in life. Please DO NOT be embarrassed to tell your parents!! It was their choice to circumsize you, & if they are anything like me they will do anything to help.  I feel a huge sense of guilt that a choice I made caused this. Do not be embarrassed and do not try to solve this on your own. See a professional. I'm going to take my son to his Doctor to see if there is anything we can do now to prevent him from going through what you are all going through later on in life. Good luck!!

Momma Bear wrote at 2013-02-19 02:52:18

Urology

Arthur Goldstein, M.D.