Urology/bleeding from penis

spacemonkey wrote at 2013-03-26 10:13:47
Good answer I thought. I have exactly the same thing I don't think it's serious it comes and goes but it's really annoying and worrying. It's never happened in bed with a girl, yet lol. I would be uber embarrassed if it did! So I'm just going to get it over with and speak to a doctor. I've been putting it off lol. Maybe I'll let you all know what it turned out to be :-P  

Arthur Goldstein, M.D.

Problems or questions related to the field of urology; ie urinary stone disease, urinary cancers (kidney, bladder, prostate, testis, etc.), urinary infections, etc. I no longer answer questions related to erection problems or male sexual dysfunction.

I am retired from the active practice of urology. My 34 years was totally in the clinical field and involved the entire gamut of genitourinary problems, with special interest in endourology.

American Medical Association, American Urological Association, American College of Surgeons

College degree - BS Medical degree - MD Master of Science - MS