Urology/No Cowpers Gland Secretions?

motasana wrote at 2012-10-30 14:28:53

I've never had precum before, ever, it doesn't matte how turned on I can be, I've never seen it coming out of my penis, like it happens to my partners. I've always wondered why  

Gaz wrote at 2013-07-22 16:47:06
I am told it is because of the difference between cut and uncut penises.  You'd need to research it.

Arthur Goldstein, M.D.

Problems or questions related to the field of urology; ie urinary stone disease, urinary cancers (kidney, bladder, prostate, testis, etc.), urinary infections, etc. I no longer answer questions related to erection problems or male sexual dysfunction.

I am retired from the active practice of urology. My 34 years was totally in the clinical field and involved the entire gamut of genitourinary problems, with special interest in endourology.

American Medical Association, American Urological Association, American College of Surgeons

College degree - BS Medical degree - MD Master of Science - MS