Urology/Intense Pain in Prostrate Region after Bowel Movement or Ejaculation

Chad wrote at 2012-12-27 06:05:30
I am the original poster of this question and thought I'd post an update.  I've been seeing a urologist about this for more than a year now and he simply has no idea what is causing this pain.  

Although a physical exam and a battery of tests confirmed the presence of kidney stones, this was not seen as either the cause or symptom of the pain.  What causes me concern is the severity of the pain, Which is equal in pain to breaking one's collarbone. Its Illogical to me that it's just not possible for a pain to this level to be something that is not significant, so I'm even more in fear of the unknown than before.

Chad from Beaverton, Oregon

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD