Urology/blueish tint lump on penis

Nick wrote at 2009-11-08 05:19:07
Hello, I have the same lump under the skin of the shaft of my penis. Same exactly explanation and same as in the picture on the same place. What this could be? I don't have any other problems, no pain everything normal. I was wondering, does this lump went away for you? Do you still have it?

Thank you

tony2222 wrote at 2010-07-19 20:32:36
I have the same exact thing, it happened overnight and my doctor said the same thing. I will resolve it self but no sex for a few weeks

j35789 wrote at 2011-11-21 06:32:36
hello, i have think too but I've had it for over a year now and it hasn't gone away. it doesn't hurt unless but sometimes after oral sex feels irritated.. could the reason that it hasn't gone away be that i haven't stopped having sex?  

Ed wrote at 2012-11-17 15:55:23
Lymph does not clot... think about it. Cheers, 4th year med student

Urology

Arthur Goldstein, M.D.