Urology/blueish tint lump on penis

Nick wrote at 2009-11-08 05:19:07
Hello, I have the same lump under the skin of the shaft of my penis. Same exactly explanation and same as in the picture on the same place. What this could be? I don't have any other problems, no pain everything normal. I was wondering, does this lump went away for you? Do you still have it?

Thank you

tony2222 wrote at 2010-07-19 20:32:36
I have the same exact thing, it happened overnight and my doctor said the same thing. I will resolve it self but no sex for a few weeks

j35789 wrote at 2011-11-21 06:32:36
hello, i have think too but I've had it for over a year now and it hasn't gone away. it doesn't hurt unless but sometimes after oral sex feels irritated.. could the reason that it hasn't gone away be that i haven't stopped having sex?  

Ed wrote at 2012-11-17 15:55:23
Lymph does not clot... think about it. Cheers, 4th year med student

Arthur Goldstein, M.D.

Problems or questions related to the field of urology; ie urinary stone disease, urinary cancers (kidney, bladder, prostate, testis, etc.), urinary infections, etc. I no longer answer questions related to erection problems or male sexual dysfunction.

I am retired from the active practice of urology. My 34 years was totally in the clinical field and involved the entire gamut of genitourinary problems, with special interest in endourology.

American Medical Association, American Urological Association, American College of Surgeons

College degree - BS Medical degree - MD Master of Science - MS