Urology/retun of hydrocele after surgery

Seth wrote at 2012-12-05 17:41:26
I too am having this same problem. I had a surgery on Sept 10th 2012 & now seems the hydrocele has gotten worse then it was prior to the surgery. I was curious as to if you had a second surgery & if it solved the problem. I am looking into a second opinion at the moment for my condition.

Arthur Goldstein, M.D.

Problems or questions related to the field of urology; ie urinary stone disease, urinary cancers (kidney, bladder, prostate, testis, etc.), urinary infections, etc. I no longer answer questions related to erection problems or male sexual dysfunction.

I am retired from the active practice of urology. My 34 years was totally in the clinical field and involved the entire gamut of genitourinary problems, with special interest in endourology.

American Medical Association, American Urological Association, American College of Surgeons

College degree - BS Medical degree - MD Master of Science - MS