Urology/stretched bladder

RayKli wrote at 2014-08-26 10:41:45
A mild solution of food grade hydrogen peroxide in large amounts of pure drinking water has the ability to shrink the bladder. In a 16 ounce glass of water stir in about 10 drops of 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide. The more commonly available 17 1/2% hydrogen peroxide will require doubling the dosage to get the same strength. It works mainly on the portion of the bladder that the urin rests in; standing or sitting works on the bottom of the bladder and lying down works on the sides. To get the top of the bladder requires an inversion table. Returning a bladdder to its original size will do nothing for disabled muscles once used to void and contracting the ab muscles will have to suffice. Once initial shrinkage has occurred, the dosage can be somewhat reduced to a maintenance level (2 to 4 drops in 16 oz. water), but still required daily to maintain the shrunk condition. The initial shrinkage happens somewhat abruptly accompanied by some brief, sharp pains as the bladder contracts. No pain is experienced after the initial shrinkage during maintenance dosage.

Arthur Goldstein, M.D.

Problems or questions related to the field of urology; ie urinary stone disease, urinary cancers (kidney, bladder, prostate, testis, etc.), urinary infections, etc. I no longer answer questions related to erection problems or male sexual dysfunction.

I am retired from the active practice of urology. My 34 years was totally in the clinical field and involved the entire gamut of genitourinary problems, with special interest in endourology.

American Medical Association, American Urological Association, American College of Surgeons

College degree - BS Medical degree - MD Master of Science - MS