Urology/Urethrplasty or Urethrotomy.

Anwar wrote at 2009-08-30 15:49:35
Hi Joseph,

I am also suffering with Urethral Stricture. I recently visited Dr Amilkanthwar in india last month and i can see improvement in my condition of stricture though the stricture is not yet completely gone but i am hoping to get cured by continuing the treatment. I have seen other patients too.

Dr Amil is highly experienced and i would recommend you to get in touch with him.

SRINIVAS wrote at 2012-06-16 06:18:41
HAI, I AM SRINIVAS FROM HYDERABAD. I HAVE STRICTURE . TWO TIMES I UNDERWENT URETHROTOMY WITHIN 6 MONTHS GAP IN 2011. I SEARCHED INTERNET FOR THE PERMANENT CURE FOR THIS. I FOUND ONLY ONE AYURVEDIC DOCTOR IN MAHARASTHRA , NANDED GIVING TREATMENT FOR THIS DISEASE. I WENT THERE, THOUGH I HAD NO CONFIDENCE IN HIS TREATMENT, I TOOK HIS TREATMENT , UTTARBASTI. BUT SURELY , CONFIDENTLY I AM RECOMMENDING YOU ALL , IT IS WORKING AMAZINGLY. IF ANYONE IS SUFFERING WITH THIS PROBLEMS , DON'T DELAY TO GO TO DR. AMILKANTHWAR. IF U WANT MORE DETAILS U CAN MAIL ME TO TVSTEJA@GMAIL.COM. HUNDRED PERCENT HIS TREATMENT IS WORKING. iT IS A GOVERNMENT HOSPITAL. CONSULTATION FEES IS ONLY RS.1/-, ONE RUPEE.

Vince wrote at 2013-12-16 01:26:53
I would not totally discredit alternative medicine. Here in the UNited States we tend to believe the Western medicine, or Western anything is superior ! At the time, if this procedure is that successful it would surely be done in other parts of the world besides India. Number 1, the procedure receive more credibility and number 2, the doctor/s that are skillful with this procedure would make a lot more than they would doing it only in India ! I would do lots more research on this.....

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD