Urology/Bladder Issues

lisajh wrote at 2013-11-14 07:49:55
There is this stuff in the US called AZO take that when you can't bare it anymore.  But don't over take it. In canada it's a prescription called Pyridium.  You can even buy it on eBay.ca.  On the other hand you might want to take some magnesium as it does help to calm the spasms your bladder is going through.  

I am also curious though, can you pinpoint when this started?  A hernia pressing on your bladder is also another option.  I agree that if you have to pay for something, pay the urologist directly.  I am suspected of having IC and I have to wait (it's been 4 months now).  I won't see him until Feb.

Urology

Arthur Goldstein, M.D.