Urology/Excessive bleeding associated with urethral caruncle

me wrote at 2013-05-04 01:33:34
Very informative and exactly what I needed to read cause I thought it just HAD to be gyno keeps telling me its a caruncle and to put up with it, but this is the first time it started to bleed after I rushed and took a fast hard pee....and I did have sex that explains it.

Arthur Goldstein, M.D.

Problems or questions related to the field of urology; ie urinary stone disease, urinary cancers (kidney, bladder, prostate, testis, etc.), urinary infections, etc. I no longer answer questions related to erection problems or male sexual dysfunction.

I am retired from the active practice of urology. My 34 years was totally in the clinical field and involved the entire gamut of genitourinary problems, with special interest in endourology.

American Medical Association, American Urological Association, American College of Surgeons

College degree - BS Medical degree - MD Master of Science - MS