Urology/ED and Steroid Use

matt wrote at 2014-05-21 18:05:22
I am suffering from the same issue after several years. That answer is the typical answer I've gotten from "experts". Steroids do cause ED. I never had any issues before taking them either and it's been a nightmare the last several years since doctors are clueless and just want to prescribe you drugs. I have been trying all kinds of different herbal remedies. None have worked thus far. I am now trying an anti-estrogen. My problems have been the same exact as yours. I can sympathize.  

swleslie wrote at 2014-05-24 18:55:23
There is just no medical evidence, scientific justification or credible explanation for steroids causing ED which is why none of the "experts" have agreed with that idea.  As you've now found out, herbal remedies are generally useless for ED as well.  The only viable option is to use whatever viable medical means work for you such as Viagra, MUSE suppositories, penile injections or an external vacuum device.  

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD