Urology/Possible nerve damage in penis.. Severe symptoms

Shiv wrote at 2010-08-14 09:37:18
Thank you so much sir. The first good news I've had on this. Just reading up, it could just be a stretching of the suspensory ligament. I will just try and let the healing play out though.

Many Thanks

Ted wrote at 2013-05-17 17:44:14
I suffered the same thing 2 months ago shiv, It would be greatly appreciated if you could update me on your situation and if you were able to fully heal. Please respond, I'm sure you know the anxiety that follows a jelqing injury.

Thanks much

Arthur Goldstein, M.D.

Problems or questions related to the field of urology; ie urinary stone disease, urinary cancers (kidney, bladder, prostate, testis, etc.), urinary infections, etc. I no longer answer questions related to erection problems or male sexual dysfunction.

I am retired from the active practice of urology. My 34 years was totally in the clinical field and involved the entire gamut of genitourinary problems, with special interest in endourology.

American Medical Association, American Urological Association, American College of Surgeons

College degree - BS Medical degree - MD Master of Science - MS