You are here:

Urology/twitching penis


NanoDoc wrote at 2013-09-03 12:05:36
Urobac has been shown to reverse BPH and Chronic Prostatitis and their symptoms in a Cleveland Clinic Study by prostate expert Daniel Shoskes, MD. The study, done on Dr. Shoskes hand-picked WORST-possible cases that had previously failed all experimental, herbal, prescription antibiotics & a-blockers, and invasive therapies "represented a truly hard-core group of chronic prostatitis patients". They all got better after 4-6 months of Urobac. The study was published in the Journal of Urology. Several other studies have confirmed Shoskes published findings. Urobac is made by NanoBiotechPharma. They have the full published studies on their website for you to read.  


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Arthur Goldstein, M.D.


Problems or questions related to the field of urology; ie urinary stone disease, urinary cancers (kidney, bladder, prostate, testis, etc.), urinary infections, etc. I no longer answer questions related to erection problems or male sexual dysfunction.


I am retired from the active practice of urology. My 34 years was totally in the clinical field and involved the entire gamut of genitourinary problems, with special interest in endourology.

American Medical Association, American Urological Association, American College of Surgeons

College degree - BS Medical degree - MD Master of Science - MS

©2017 All rights reserved.