Urology/Scrotal swelling with Erection

S wrote at 2013-12-20 07:27:37
Dude, is your problem fixed?

I too m having the same prob

My case

1. Had severe UTI

2. Was on diff antibiotics for almost 7 months , with few days gap between them

3. Several sonographies done, the org prob was of swollen scrotum and abscess formation.

4. Me and my M.D doc was against operating, and got the abscess removed through antibiotics.

5. Now I experience pain and swelling in my scrotum, on the left side,where I had the abscess. This happens only in erection

I hate this feeling

Please note, the swelling is on the epididymis, the hanging tube, it swells mainly( do a before and after check of tht tube)

Possible reasons as per Ayurveda.

1. The scrotum veins and now prone to inflamation, and there is a prescribed diet to avoid tht and setup body balance to restore normalcy.

Vata dosh can be a reason, if u have a weak digestive system. Which I have.

Right now I m in search for a good ayurvedic doctor. As m tired of allopathy for this case . Or else I respect allopathy for its science of medicines.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute