Urology/Scrotal swelling with Erection

S wrote at 2013-12-20 07:27:37
Dude, is your problem fixed?

I too m having the same prob

My case

1. Had severe UTI

2. Was on diff antibiotics for almost 7 months , with few days gap between them

3. Several sonographies done, the org prob was of swollen scrotum and abscess formation.

4. Me and my M.D doc was against operating, and got the abscess removed through antibiotics.

5. Now I experience pain and swelling in my scrotum, on the left side,where I had the abscess. This happens only in erection

I hate this feeling

Please note, the swelling is on the epididymis, the hanging tube, it swells mainly( do a before and after check of tht tube)

Possible reasons as per Ayurveda.

1. The scrotum veins and now prone to inflamation, and there is a prescribed diet to avoid tht and setup body balance to restore normalcy.

Vata dosh can be a reason, if u have a weak digestive system. Which I have.

Right now I m in search for a good ayurvedic doctor. As m tired of allopathy for this case . Or else I respect allopathy for its science of medicines.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD