Urology/Unexplained erectile dysfunction early in life

nursewithed wrote at 2011-03-22 02:43:43
I have the same symptoms. It is episodic too. When I stand up, I almost always lose my erection. I don't have the morning wood I had before. I also have groin cramps that cannot be explained. I am negative for urinary tract infection. I have some small angina (heart pain) occasionally (very rarely). I find coffee/cialis helps alot. I was wondering if you are still monitoring this post. Please contact me if you are. You are not having psychological ED. The doctors just don't have an answer for you! If it was psychological, why are you better with Viagra? Because its physical!. Please contact me. I have figured out how to find out the cause as I am biologist and a registered nurse.  

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute