Urology/hello dear

I have a feeling for few month ago till now , feeling with lust all the time and excitment , which drove me to do masterbusion 5 times daily to relief , still unsatsified and feeling with lust noticed that sometime during my feeling of lust I found sticky transparent fluid exit from penis with large amount may exit all the day but frequntly thats fluid let me also feeling with lust and excitment , this case let me crazy , because I m feeling with lust all the time , want to do masterbusion all the time , in vain I still unrelief also noticed that I was suffering from large hydrocele on right scortum also suffering from bilateral varicocele and A large encysted collection is noted at the right scrotal , I removed them all by surgery from one week

1- why that happen ?
2- how can I treat and overome it ?
3- is the problem on scortum and hydrocele mentioned above have relation with my over lust ?

wish to hear from you soon

Your issue with lust is a psychological issue that is beyond the scope of this forum.  Obviously, masturbation 5 times a day is ab it much even for most young men.  The fluid you noticed is probably just pre-cum which is normal although amounts can vary and you may have more than most.  A urethral infection is another possibility but less likely.

You asked "why that happen" which is unclear.  Why did "what" happen?  If you are referring to the "lust" issue, that will need to be looked at by a mental health professional.  A baseline testosterone level would be helpful.

The scrotal issues have no physical association with your sexual proclivities.

You can start by talking to your physician about these issues.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute