Urology/hello dear

Question
I have a feeling for few month ago till now , feeling with lust all the time and excitment , which drove me to do masterbusion 5 times daily to relief , still unsatsified and feeling with lust noticed that sometime during my feeling of lust I found sticky transparent fluid exit from penis with large amount may exit all the day but frequntly thats fluid let me also feeling with lust and excitment , this case let me crazy , because I m feeling with lust all the time , want to do masterbusion all the time , in vain I still unrelief also noticed that I was suffering from large hydrocele on right scortum also suffering from bilateral varicocele and A large encysted collection is noted at the right scrotal , I removed them all by surgery from one week

1- why that happen ?
2- how can I treat and overome it ?
3- is the problem on scortum and hydrocele mentioned above have relation with my over lust ?

wish to hear from you soon
thanks

Answer
Ahmed:

Your issue with lust is a psychological issue that is beyond the scope of this forum.  Obviously, masturbation 5 times a day is ab it much even for most young men.  The fluid you noticed is probably just pre-cum which is normal although amounts can vary and you may have more than most.  A urethral infection is another possibility but less likely.

You asked "why that happen" which is unclear.  Why did "what" happen?  If you are referring to the "lust" issue, that will need to be looked at by a mental health professional.  A baseline testosterone level would be helpful.

The scrotal issues have no physical association with your sexual proclivities.

You can start by talking to your physician about these issues.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD