Urology/penis problem

Question
hello sir i am 22 years my all penis part is covered by the  layer of skin. so i want to know that can i face any problem in sex time.
i am always thinking about this problem please give me particular solution.

Answer
Vikram:

Of course, the penis is covered in skin.  I suppose you mean that you are uncircumcised.  If this is normal, then it should not be a problem with sexual performance.  If the skin is tight or abnormal in some way, then it might interfere.  You should ask your local physician at your next physical.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD