Urology/Red spots on penis

Red dots
Red dots  
I have previously experienced red patches to the glans of my penis which having seeked advice from a urologist and dermatologist went undiagnosed, I have recently begun unprotected sex with my wife and now I have broke out in small red dots, please see the attached pic and give me some advice?

Sorry, but we are not permitted to make diagnoses on internet pictures.  Not only is that practicing medicine over the Internet, but skin lesions on the genitalia can be difficult to diagnose.  Further, if your urologist and dermatologist couldn't give you a diagnosis, then it's unlikely I'll be able to solve this.  I suggest you consider another opinion from a tertiary care University center.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute