Urology/Slight vibrations in scrotum

I am 23 years old and an introvert to the extreme.

Since the last week, I am feeling very very slight vibrations kind of a thing at the very top-back side of the scrotum. There is a sort of a feeling at the top-back side something like a very faint gurgling sound. Now this feeling is almost continous throughout the day with breaks of just 1 minute or so and then it just starts again.
There is also a decrease in the sexual desire. Well I never had sex with anyone and I just masturbate. But there is a decrease in the sexual desires meaning that I dont feel like masturbating and also if I do masturbate then I am not deriving the same pleasure. This reduction in masturbation has happened since these vibrations. I masturbate often. But now I am not feeling masturbating and when I do so I am not deriving the same pleasure. Also the ejaculation is coming out with far more force. It seems as if they are coming out with a jolt.

I cannot determine the nature of the vibrational sensations from only your description.  A hernia could possibly do that, but you should realize that the diagnosis of a sensation can be difficult if the physical examinations are all normal.  

The decrease in desire is also odd.  THis is most likely a psychological issue based on your description.  Check with your regular physician for an examination.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute