Urology/Slight vibrations in scrotum

Question
Sir,
    I am 23 years old and an introvert to the extreme.

Since the last week, I am feeling very very slight vibrations kind of a thing at the very top-back side of the scrotum. There is a sort of a feeling at the top-back side something like a very faint gurgling sound. Now this feeling is almost continous throughout the day with breaks of just 1 minute or so and then it just starts again.
There is also a decrease in the sexual desire. Well I never had sex with anyone and I just masturbate. But there is a decrease in the sexual desires meaning that I dont feel like masturbating and also if I do masturbate then I am not deriving the same pleasure. This reduction in masturbation has happened since these vibrations. I masturbate often. But now I am not feeling masturbating and when I do so I am not deriving the same pleasure. Also the ejaculation is coming out with far more force. It seems as if they are coming out with a jolt.

Answer
Clarke:

I cannot determine the nature of the vibrational sensations from only your description.  A hernia could possibly do that, but you should realize that the diagnosis of a sensation can be difficult if the physical examinations are all normal.  

The decrease in desire is also odd.  THis is most likely a psychological issue based on your description.  Check with your regular physician for an examination.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD