Urology/Last time

Question
Hey doc,

I know you are probably sick of me but i promise this is my last question for you.  You have helped me in psychologically curing myself of having any sort of leak but i think the fact that it was in my head so long totally poisoned it.  Now i have this belief that every time i touch my erection or scratch my penis that i pull it somehow and injure it somehow.  Now i know this is stupid but could anything like that cause a leak or any other injury or would i probably have to take a pretty blunt and hard hit to cause any possible injury.

Answer
Samm
I do not get annoyed because you are struggling with acceptance to my answers , just understand I will not change the answer if you paraphrase the questions in 10 different ways or 50. You do not have a valvular incompetence leak and your anxiety is what's causing your adrenaline mediated leak. This is the mechanism that would resolve an erection if your mother walked in on you masturbating, a surge of hormone from the adrenal glands , vascular constriction takes place and the dorsal vein complex opens wide up and out the blood pours. If you get a hold of your anxiety through psycho therapy or medication you will see a major improvement. I feel for you and all of my patients with psychogenic ED so rest assure I don't just get sick of you! Good luck friend.  

Urology

Thomas A Suppe RDMS CLT