Urology/White mucous liquid coming out after urination.

Question
Hi
I m 19 years of age and I have urinating problem firstly I had drops after urinating little drops of urine after urinating from about 2 years I visited the urologist but they could not find any thing wrong with me and they said I m alright now I there is leaking of white mucous liquid after urinating along with urine drops please tell me what's the reason....
And kindly suggest me some treatment too

Answer
Bilal:

The discharge could just be harmless prostatic secretions.  THe urine drops could just be the normal post-void residue.  A small amount of urine tends to collect in the deep bulbous part of the passage just in front of the sphincter muscle.  This then can drip out slowly over the next few minutes.  

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD