Urology/White mucous liquid coming out after urination.

I m 19 years of age and I have urinating problem firstly I had drops after urinating little drops of urine after urinating from about 2 years I visited the urologist but they could not find any thing wrong with me and they said I m alright now I there is leaking of white mucous liquid after urinating along with urine drops please tell me what's the reason....
And kindly suggest me some treatment too

The discharge could just be harmless prostatic secretions.  THe urine drops could just be the normal post-void residue.  A small amount of urine tends to collect in the deep bulbous part of the passage just in front of the sphincter muscle.  This then can drip out slowly over the next few minutes.  

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute