You are here:

Urology/curse and remedy


am a man of 30 years old and for some years now I've been experiencing stomach noise mainly below my novel, internal heat, discharging of watery sperm before intercourse and sperm when urinating and also can't sex more than a round or last long, I've gone for check up and after all the test they conducted, the doctor said am ok, but I am not. Pls whot do I do?


If you've seen the local physicians and they couldn't help then it's unlikely I'll be able to from here.

Discharge of watery sperm is probably just a high level of periurethral gland secretions sometimes called precum.  This is usually normal and does not require treatment.

Having some trouble with "lasting long" could be premature ejaculation or indicate some other problem like prostatitis.  It is virtually imipossible to express sperm or semen while urinating although it could indicate an infection or just prostatic secretions.  Consult a urologist to double check things for you.


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Stephen W. Leslie, MD


Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.


Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Awards and Honors
Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute

©2017 All rights reserved.