Urology/curse and remedy

Question
am a man of 30 years old and for some years now I've been experiencing stomach noise mainly below my novel, internal heat, discharging of watery sperm before intercourse and sperm when urinating and also can't sex more than a round or last long, I've gone for check up and after all the test they conducted, the doctor said am ok, but I am not. Pls whot do I do?

Answer
Godson:

If you've seen the local physicians and they couldn't help then it's unlikely I'll be able to from here.

Discharge of watery sperm is probably just a high level of periurethral gland secretions sometimes called precum.  This is usually normal and does not require treatment.

Having some trouble with "lasting long" could be premature ejaculation or indicate some other problem like prostatitis.  It is virtually imipossible to express sperm or semen while urinating although it could indicate an infection or just prostatic secretions.  Consult a urologist to double check things for you.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD