i got my penile doppler numbers and it shows venous leak

5 mins left inflow 38...outflow 6.71
      right inflow 38....outflow 6.71

10 mins left inflow 39.97....outflow7.29
       right inflow 55.....outflow 9.63

is this a venous leak and does it get worse?

I'm sorry but we are no longer doing diagnostic test analyses or evaluations.  First, we were quickly getting inundated (swamped) with them and besides your regular physician who did the test is being paid to interpret it for you so why should we do it for free?  But the bigger issue is that we are not allowed to do diagnoses on the Internet on this forum.  

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute