Urology/Erection Problem

Dear Doctor,
I do wish you doing well.
I do need seek your help to know if I can get improved, i can get not hard erection but good enough to penetrate, if i could start once i get erected then i can continue making love till orgasm.
the problem that if i waited for couple of minutes after getting erection, i lose the erection and can not get hard again.
This prevents me and my gf from doing any foreplay as when waiting make me lose erection and things do not work again.
i saw a doctor and they claim i have leakage in the artery/veins yet i did not try any medicines yet , i just feel to much worry that this wont be cured. do my symptoms match veins leakage ?
I also get moring erection but i beleive not that strong too, i lose it after i wake up in couple minutes too, i am not sure but i  also feel that my testicular not supporting the erection, i am not sure it has a role here or not but i do not feel them supporting me getting hard.
Thank you very much and i do really appreciate your assitance

Your symptoms suggest a possible venous leak.  A blood test to check testosterone level would settle that issue.  It sounds to me like you are borderline on your symptoms; you just need to find a physician who will give you a trial of medication like Viagra.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute