Urology/Pain in penis

Sir , i m 22 years lad and i was an engineering graduate. I had a hypospedias by birth defect, operates for that in my 1 yr and 3 yrs and 18 yrs three times by specialist in 2010 i was forced to do the third operation because ne my urinate problem. Actually now i having a daily problem i had burning sensation in penis throughout the day and some times it worst and some times it got better. Now a days in night i had wet dreams after the dreams in morning i had to pee while peeing urine will come so much hot and burning sensation these continues for the whole day and in night while i getting nap i had no such problems.please ensure me if any such big problems caused me or its normal. As i was from a poor family i cant afford another operation. Another thing sir i was 158 cm and 58 kg. I cant do any exercise for because when i do exercise it start getting pain and also the symptoms are heavy thirsty of water and my tongue will get dry,penis will be tiny in size,constantly getting cold. This will cause any problem in my sexual life and please give suggestion for wat to do . Waiting for ur answer sir .

This is obviously a complicated question.  We don't have a clear diagnosis.  The burning sensation suggests some type of inflammation or infection such as urethritis or prostatitis.  After several surgeries, scar tissue may be part of the problem.  You'll need to see a urologist to have this issue looked at.  Your excessive thirst suggests the possibility of diabetes which your local physician can check.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute