Urology/Pain in penis

Question
Sir , i m 22 years lad and i was an engineering graduate. I had a hypospedias by birth defect, operates for that in my 1 yr and 3 yrs and 18 yrs three times by specialist in 2010 i was forced to do the third operation because ne my urinate problem. Actually now i having a daily problem i had burning sensation in penis throughout the day and some times it worst and some times it got better. Now a days in night i had wet dreams after the dreams in morning i had to pee while peeing urine will come so much hot and burning sensation these continues for the whole day and in night while i getting nap i had no such problems.please ensure me if any such big problems caused me or its normal. As i was from a poor family i cant afford another operation. Another thing sir i was 158 cm and 58 kg. I cant do any exercise for because when i do exercise it start getting pain and also the symptoms are heavy thirsty of water and my tongue will get dry,penis will be tiny in size,constantly getting cold. This will cause any problem in my sexual life and please give suggestion for wat to do . Waiting for ur answer sir .

Answer
Puyal:

This is obviously a complicated question.  We don't have a clear diagnosis.  The burning sensation suggests some type of inflammation or infection such as urethritis or prostatitis.  After several surgeries, scar tissue may be part of the problem.  You'll need to see a urologist to have this issue looked at.  Your excessive thirst suggests the possibility of diabetes which your local physician can check.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD