Urology/penile doppler

Question
i was reading some posts and thi prompted this question. I took a penile doppler but was given the lowest low low dose like my penis got a 15% percent erection. However, i did pass the test so does that mean im okay or is it invalid because the dose was to low...lookin for some relief

Answer
Rob:

The test is not invalid because only a low dose is used.  The purpose of the test is to determine if the erection process responds and how much blood flow is going into the penis.  If the blood flow is good at a low dose of medication, then your vascular system is most likely not the cause of the erection trouble.  Determining this is the purpose of the test.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD