Urology/Penis enlergement process.

Question
Hello Doctor,
 Is it possible to enlarge a penis by taking medicine? I heard that there is herbal medicine which can be used for enlarge.
Not only so by herbal medicine it can be cured ED or impotency totally where as far I know modern medicine is failed to do that.

SO my question to you actually is herbal treatment trustworthy or better than Viagra?
I know you are not a herbalist but as you are experienced and specialist doctor so just please share about your conception or idea. I think it will be useful to take right one.

Thank you

Answer
Marma:

There is no scientific basis for any claims of penile enlargement by any medication or herbal treatment.  I would warn you about potential side effects and problems from attempting to enlarge the penis.  This forum is full of questions from men who tried, developed a problem and now fervently wish they had avoided the whole thing.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD