Urology/Penis injury due to masturbation

Question
Hi there,
    This is embarrassing but I have injured my penis due to excessive masturbation. I have been masturbating aggressively for past few months and now I am facing this problem. I would go herbal way rather than taking medication or that way round. I just want to ask that is it wise to apply turmeric on penis as I have red that it has healing properties? It seems that there is internal injury because I cannot see any thing on penis externally, but it is paining inside my penis. Will it hurt if I apply turmeric to penis as it is a spice? Will turmeric heal it internally and do the trick?

Answer
Ryo:

I cannot recommend tumeric on the penis as there is no scientific data supporting its use.

If you are having pain in the penis from an injury, I can only suggest you consult a qualified medical specialist in urology rather than rely on unproven herbal remedies that may do more harm than good and would delay correct treatment.

Urology

Stephen W. Leslie, MD