Urology/penis skin

QUESTION: hello mr leslie, I've been a week slight aching pain on the left side of my penis, scrotum, I'm too hard masturbate, I did not sit squeezing my penis  but too hard rubbed on me penis skin, what could be the cause? can nerves these damages are? tingling slight pain

ANSWER: Abdulhamit:

It is not inconceivable that your actions may have irritated something, but there could also be other causes such as a skin infection, allergy, neuropathy, prostatitis, etc.  Have it checked by your local physician.

QUESTION: but the nerves are still deep in the penis that may become damaged during masturbation? Do not rub hard right? tingle like pain that can also come with something else eg muscle or skin irritation? because the feeling is just fine, the pain also emits light at me groin and scrotum

There are some nerves that are deep but most are at medium depth and there is the neurovascular bundle.  Superficial sensation is handled by smaller nerves that control skin sensation.  Its impossible to determine the cause or nature of your problem from only your description.

Stephen W. Leslie, MD

Questions concerning erectile dysfunction, kidney stones and prostate disorders including prostate cancer. I have a special interest in kidney stone disease prevention.

Full time practicing urologist with 30 years experience. Associate Professor of Surgery and Chief of Urology at Creighton University Medical Center. Editor in Chief of eMedicine Urology internet textbook. Author of only NIH approved book written for patients by a urologist on the subject of kidney stones "The Kidney Stones Handbook". Inventor of the "Parachute" and "Escape" kidney stone baskets and the "Calculus" stone prevention analysis computer program.

American Urological Association, Ohio State Medical Association, Sexual Medicine Society

Men's Health, Journal of Urology, Urology, Healthwatch Magazine, Emergency Medicine Monthly, eMedicine, "The Kidney Stones Handbook", and numerous articles in various newspapers. He is also the editor of the Urology Board Review by McGraw-Hill used by urologists to study for their Board Certification Examinations.

Graduate of New York Medical College with residencies completed at Metropolitan Hospital New York, Albany Medical Center and University of Wisconsin-Madison.

Thirlby Award of the American Urological Association. Rated as one the country's Best Urologists by the Independent Consumer's Research Institute